Are You Due For a Mortgage Review?
January 17, 2017 | Posted by: Alison MacKenzie
Life doesn’t stand still, which means your mortgage needs may have changed. Here are some reasons to bring your mortgage in for a professional review:
- You’re ready to buy – next home, investment property or vacation home.
- You’ve got too much high-interest debt.
- You want to discuss how you can pay your mortgage off faster.
- If you are going through a separation or divorce.
- You are interested in your renovation financing options to create your dream home.
- You want to discuss a new variable, fixed or hybrid mortgage – part fixed and part variable.
- You have a major expense.
- You are up for renewal and you want to know your options.
If you haven’t had a professional look at your mortgage in the last 12 months, give me a call so we can set up a no-obligation review!